- For product or event specific queries, please contact the selling department directly.
- Seller contact details can usually be found in the product description or corresponding product page footer.
Logging into eStore
- You can choose to create an eStore customer account, or to checkout as a guest.
- If you are a student or a member of staff at Manchester Met, there is no link between your University network log in and the eStore.
- If you have created an eStore customer account and you have forgotten your password, click the Forgotten password button on the customer login page.
- Payments are in Pound Sterling (GBP).
- We accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as Met cards.
Problems paying by Credit or Debit Card
- The most likely cause of payment failure is a mismatch between the billing address given, and the address your card provider has on record.
- You may be asked for additional information by your card provider, this gives you an added layer of security when paying for goods or services online. If your payment is being rejected, please contact your card provider for further information.
- If there are no identified issues with your card provider and you still cannot pay, please contact [email protected] with a description of the problem
Problems paying by Met card
- If your Met card is new, you will need to activate your card before using it: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/metcard/
- If your Met card balance is less that the item you are trying to purchase, you will see a “Payment failed” message at checkout. Check your balance or top up your Met card here: https://www.mmu.ac.uk/metcard/
- If you repeatedly use an incorrect PIN, your Met card will lock. Your PIN is 8 digits on the back of your Met card. If your card has locked contact [email protected]
Order Confirmation Email
- If your transaction is successful, you will see your unique Order Confirmation # on screen once you have completed checkout.
- You will also receive an order confirmation email to the email you gave during checkout
General Contact Information
- The University eStore platform is managed by the Finance Service Development Team.
- For general questions relating to the eStore platform, contact us via email [email protected]